Service Line Offerings
The following is the list of identified offerings, broken down by service line.
Innovators are master craftsmen in the art and science of application development. Great software elegantly solves problems that can withstand the test of time. From how to fully realize revenue capabilities, increase current system performance, or make that great new idea into a reality, application development seeks to craft solutions to resolve these quandaries.
The most important part of development, whether in the cloud, on-premise, or in the enhancement of an existing product, is the development of a great relationship with the people we are tasked to serve. Assessment, taking the time to gain a rich understanding of the problem, is key to delivering a successful project. Innovators work side-by-side with stakeholders and current team members to design a plan of action that can swiftly produce their desired outcomes.
At Architecting Innovation, we offer a full suite of application development solutions to meet your distinct needs.
A sample of our Application Development Offerings:
- Agile Training
- Architecture Assessments
- Cloud Architecture
- Distributed Architecture Design
- Decomposition of Monolithic Systems
- Domain Driven Design
- Cloud Migrations
- Restful Services
- Test Driven Development
Whether your project is a mobile app, website or enterprise application, UX is essential in creating a successful result. UX sits at the center of 3 elements - Business Goals, User Experience and Technology.
The UX process is sometimes mistakenly thought of as choosing fonts and colors. That is just a small part of it. It’s gathering the facts, exploring options, and reaching decisions - what to leave in; what to leave out; what to feature more prominently; what navigation and input methods will best solve the problem and serve the business objectives with the least friction to the user.
Often the challenge is to add more complexity while simultaneously simplifying the experience for the user. Every click, every screen, every obstacle is an opportunity for the user to say, " it. I’m going someplace where it’s easier."
At Architecting Innovation, we offer an a la carte menu of UX deliverables included in the list below. Every project is unique and may benefit from all or a selection of these services.
UX/UI Offerings at AI:
- Information architecture
- Usability testing
- Visual design
- Interactive design
- Persona creation (user profiles)
- Flow charts
- Detailed mockups
- Brainstorming solution options
- Working tightly with programmers
- Competitive analysis
- Graphic design
- Style Guide creation
- User testing
- Lean and Agile UX
- Front-end design/coding
AI boasts industry leading database and BI experts with experience building both highly available transactional databases as well as data warehouses. We have industry experience in health care, leisure/travel, finance, and public utilities to name a few. We help transform our customers’ systems by providing direction and expertise along with knowledge transfer.
AI provides clients with knowledgeable consultants to help with:
Database platform specialization including
- Expertise in all versions of SQL Server
- Microsoft's Analytics Platform System
- Data Modeling
- Benchmarking and Performance Tuning
- Data Modeling
- Data Quality
- Convert legacy nuke and pave to nightly incremental
- File transfer processing for data warehouse loads
- Generate XML files for external partners
Integration into existing operational services for real-time actionable analytics platforms
AI believes that a solid infrastructure is paramount to ensuring that deployed solutions have an underlying core platform that is both highly available as well as scalable. We focus not only on locally deployed data center implementations, but public and hybrid cloud offerings as well. Whether it is a health-check on an existing solution or a complete greenfield design, AI is positioned to find the right need for the business delivering the computing platform required with a primary focus on driving down the total cost of ownership (TCO).
Core Datacenter Services Include:
- SMB and Enterprise Datacenter Design and Migration
- Core Switching, Routing, Storage, and Server design
- We provide a wealth of expertise in VMware, Hyper-V, Juniper, Cisco switching and routing, Cisco UCS, and many storage vendors including EMC, NetApp, PureStorage, and others
Transformation to the off-site cloud is a core offering of Architecting Innovation as it is transforming IT and businesses as a whole. AI can offer Infrastructure services to assist in this transition in the following areas:
- Experience with Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services and other leading cloud platforms.
- Public Cloud: Help in defining areas of your business where the cloud is a proper fit while providing transformative services; performing this function while ensuring on-site services that are more effective (either cost or performance based) are identified
- Hybrid Cloud: Utilize not only on premise datacenter workloads but also leverage outside cloud platforms to lower cost and increase productivity and efficiency
Architecting Innovation has vast industry and technical knowledge which ensures clients garner the maximum benefit from both their private and public infrastructure landscapes while maintaining reliability and delivery to ensure best-in-class service to their customer and client base.
Architecting Innovation offers leadership and delivery of projects utilizing Open Source technologies. In this area of service offerings, we specialize in the design and development of any-scale projects across several engagement domain areas, including:
- Product Development
- Systems Integration and Enterprise Application Integration
- Enterprise software development
- Reactive application development
We have core expertise across many technology areas and development environments, including Java, Scala, Python, Node.JS, C, C++, and many others. Our team has delivered projects ranging from the very small to the very large. In addition, we have significant experience in building development teams and processes, DevOps efforts, and data-intensive applications (including Big Data initiatives and Machine Learning). Finally, we leverage our vast networks of talent and partnerships in order to fill out and fulfil any client need.